Do you want to play Hardcore Barbarian like a Diablo 3 Rockstar? If so, keep on reading! This is the build and play style I have used on my Barbarians on my road to Paragon 1000. I find it to be the best Hardcore Barbarian Build. Using this build and the play style described below, I was able to hit Paragon 100 on my both my Barbarians just in just around 60 hours.
I will go by the skills one by one and explain my rationale behind every skill slot.
- Hammer of the Ancients: Smash is the main attack for all monsters with high HP. Use it primarily on packs.
- Whirlwind: Hurricane makes you look cool. Use it to get around and through monsters.
- Battle Rage: Into the Fray makes your crits go nuts.
- Sprint: Run Like the Wind makes you run fast.
- War Cry: Impunity because you and your team mates like the extra survivability.
- Wrath of the Berserker: Thrive on Chaos makes you invincible more or less.
- Inspiring Presence very good addition to War Cry. On my second Barbarian I did however opt in to use Brawler instead for extra damage.
- Weapons Master 10% crit chance is important for the spec synergy
- Ruthless 5% crit chance / 50% crit damage .. as above, crit fuels the spec
Gear must haves
- 3-5 HOTA Cold SOJ for insane damage on elites and for a lot of extra ticks on WW’s due to slow from the cold damage
- Aim for 8.53 ticks per second (2.5+ aps) if you are not using full Immmortal King’s set
- Mace/Axe main hand for 10% crit
- 24 movement speed
Gameplay at MP7
Should you have any questions, please leave a comment!