D3Recount has been updated for patch 220.127.116.1141. Blizzard turned off the DPS attribute on players on the LIVE servers, so to remedy this I started to calculate the DPS from the player itself instead.
– Only supports average dps (no current dps for now) and total damage done
– removed Windows form and added Overlay instead
– Added Reset hotkey: CTRL + SHIFT + R
– Added Stop program hotkey: CTRL + SHIFT + S
– It is now REQUIRED to have damage numbers + critical hit numbers on for it to work at all.
– The program will crash currently if it is not started on the same monitor as D3 resides on (currently investigating)
Not updated for 2.1